ITEM ON PRE-ORDER STATUS
The EziDri Snackmaker FD500 is an easy to operate, efficient food dehydrator that can stack, vertically, up to 15 trays providing a large processing area in a neat diameter of only 34cm.
- Simple to Use: Three setting temperature control – Low = 35C; Med = 50C; High = 63 C.
- Safety: Manufactured to the highest standards with food safe materials. Carrying the international IEC and CE marks of safety certification.
- Expansion: Supplied with trays (5), plus a mesh sheet and a solid sheet. Additional trays and sheets can be ordered.
- Flexibility: A huge selection of produce ranging from specialised treats for your fur kids, liquid pastes and purees, sliced fruit and vegetables, small leaved herbs, small fruit slices and solid patties can be accommodated with the selection of surfaces available -trays, solid sheets and mesh sheets.
- Highest temperature is still gentle: Unlike cheap dehydrators where there is only one temperature setting that is so high that it actually burns food.
- Automatic: Timed Switch-off -The Snackmaker comes with a timer enabling you to set the dehydrator to stay on at a selected temperature for a specific time period.
- The Unique Air-flow System: The Ezidri airflow pattern ensures accurate airflow.
- Round Design: Air always flows more evenly in a round design vs a square design.
- Expandability: Expands from 5 trays right up to 15 trays.
- Adjustable Temperature Control: Three handy settings.
- Rotation of Trays and produce on Trays is unnecessary: Unlike other dehydrators, the Ezidri does not require rotation of trays or produce.
- BPA Free Trays
Economical to Use
EziDri Dehydrators are cost effective. You can choose the amount of trays per use by simply adding or removing them, thus working the unit at a much more economical rate. Plus you’ll save on continual electricity as dried foods don’t require freezing.
Healthy Treats for Pets and Parents
- Drying preserves important nutrients that cooking often destroys. And since you don’t add sugar or other additives, dried foods make delicious and healthy snacks for your family.
- As food dries, natural food flavours and sugars tend to concentrate – giving dried foods a sweeter and stronger burst of flavour than fresh foods.
- Dehydrating inhibits the growth of bacteria, yeasts and mould through the removal of water making it a safe and healthy option.
Dried foods store easily. They take up less space than canned or frozen foods. They store in any convenient airtight container and are lightweight – just right for lunchboxes, backpacks or camping trips.
ABS Composite Plastic Materials (BPA Free)
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a plastic commonly used to make small appliances. The most important mechanical properties of ABS are impact resistance and toughness and is used to make a multitude of products such as Lego and other children’s toys. It is safe within a temperature range from -20 to 80°C and when ground down to a fine powder is used as the colourant in some tattoo inks.
Looking for Recipes?
Checkout Kol's Notes ... tips and trick from the DIY Dog dehydrator dog treat recipes.
Please Note: E&OE, subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Pricing excludes local shipping/courier costs.
|Average Drying Time||8 - 12 hours|
|Temperature Settings||3 Settings: Low (35oC) Med (50oC) & High (60oC)|
|Warranty and Returns|
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturer|
FD500 Snackmaker Dehydrator
- Brand: EziDri
- Product Code: FP-FD500-BASE
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: R3,466.77