Friends of the Dog Storm Phobia Spray (50ml)
There is help! This is a terrible condition to watch a dog suffer from and there are so many degrees of fear, from the dog that just lies down quietly and looks unhappy, to the dog that has a full blown phobia and may go around in circles defecating,or try to escape through windows and fences. What is so important to realize is that the sooner help is obtained the better! This condition will not go away by itself and it is not unusual for dog with Avalon Pure Storm Fear to also develop other behaviour concerns such as Separation Anxiety. The difference this spray has made for so many dogs suffering from this condition is unbelievable.
It is often advisable to call for the help of a professional and you will find a canine behaviour professional at www.animal-behaviour.org.za. Read our blog post on Behaviour Modification versus Training.
When you receive your spray, it will be in a dark coloured bottle with a sealed top. To use, open the top, remove the stopper and insert the spray attachment. Keep the bottle out of the sunlight and should you not be using for a period of time - then replace the sealed cap to avoid evaporation.
There are two methods to apply:
- Spray onto your own hands and then stroke over your dogs face, avoiding the eyes. This will allow the spray to be efficiently absorbed by the olfactory system. The highly volatile molecules are absorbed through the mucous membranes of the nose, eyes and mouth from where they are dispersed. The anxiolytic (anxiety-reducing) effects of numerous organic extracts are well-documented and are now being explored to a far greater degree.
- You can spray above the dog’s head and allow the mist to drift down onto the dogs face.
spray is totally natural and safe, even around children and pregnant
ladies. It is best not to spray directly onto the dog's coat, especially
if your dog is one of the albino breeds where skin can be more
- 99.6% purified ionised water
- 0.3% alcohol
- 0.1% herbal tincture of Black Cohosh; Leopard's Bane; Misteltoe; Wolf's Bane.
In terms of Act 36/1947, the product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PLEASE NOTE that herbal and other natural products can harm your animals – not all plants are safe and gentle! Do not attempt using any of the ingredients listed, or any other plant matter, without the guidance of a qualified herbalist.
Storm Phobia Spray (50ml)
- Brand: Friends of the Dog
- Product Code: FS-AP-STORM-01
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R140.87