Hemopet Canine Sensitivity & Intolerance Test Kit (NutriScan)
Does your pet suffer from irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease? Does your pet have a rash or itchy skin? Do you know what food is causing it? Do you often hear or say "allergies"? In all of these instances, you are probably referring to a food intolerance or sensitivity, which is actually quite common. An actual food allergy is rare. In fact, food intolerance is the third most common sensitivity condition in dogs and cats, and often was remedied with a change in diet. For years, though, the difficulty lay in figuring out what foods were problematic – until now.
Developed by world renowned veterinarian, Dr. Jean Dodds, NutriScan (you can read more here on our blog) tests for the twenty-four most commonly ingested foods by dogs and cats to provide you with specific results as to your companion animal's food intolerances or sensitivities. For R 5,142 (courier fees included), NutriScan is the most accurate food sensitivity test on the market and removes the guesswork food elimination trials create.
- Test Kit - $298 / R 4,172 (FX 1:14) (Kit and Laboratory Time)
- Courier Fees - R 970 (South Africa and On-Ship to the United States)
(Note: HemoPet is a non-profit organisation, all costs are based on the US cost model, and laboratory time. Courier fees are estimated on anywhere shipment in South Africa and NON-DOC international shipment to the United States).
- Antibodies to IgA measure the immune response to certain foods in secretions like saliva that have occurred over the last 2 years.
- Antibodies to IgM measure the body’s primary immune response to a recent exposure of certain foods within the last 6 months.
Dr. Dodds recommends that dogs, horses and cats are tested annually as – similar to humans – their food tolerances and intolerances change over time.
Canine Sensitivity & Intolerance Test Kit (NutriScan)
- Brand: Hemopet
- Product Code: NH-NUTRISCAN-01
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: R4,471.30