Mobile Application FAQ
Mobile Application Frequently Asked Questions & Feedback. Please send us your questions and feedback to email@example.com.
Mobile Platform Support
Our current releases support Android and Apple iOS mobile phone platforms. The applications have not been optimised for table / large screen devices yet.
Android on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=za.co.buyrawforpets
Indeed, it does. The applications were engineered to transact via the website as if you are on the website. The mobile application provides a “limited” view into the online store, optimised for mobile platforms.
You use the same login credentials as the website.
Mobile Application Functionality
The application provides a limited set of functions from the website. These are:
1 – Main Mobile Store – these items are configured;
2. – View of all the categories (menu items) as on the website. These items are dynamic and can change based on changes we might make to the web site menu structure;
3. My Cart – similar view of the web site My Cart functionality;
4. Contact us Page
The contact page contains shortcuts to email, mobile number, Blog, FAQ and other social media platforms.
- Send us an email;
- Call us on our mobile;
- Read Blog articles;
- Read FAQ articles;
- Link to Raw Food for Pets on Facebook;
- Link to Raw Food for Pets on Twitter;
- Contact us via Skype at Raw Food for Pets;
- Connect with us on LinkedIn at Raw Food for Pets.
The mobile application has been optimised for touch or smart phones. The shortcuts provided on the main page “links” to different areas of the website:
- Food (only food items);
- Treats (all items);
- Supplements (all items);
- For Cats (all items);
- For Dogs (all items);
- Herbs (all items);
- Accessories (all items);
- Any products on specials;
- Index of all of our manufacturers and brands.
When selecting a menu category, you are always presented with all the available products. To make it easier for you to find what you are looking for, we have implemented a dynamic filter system. On the menu footer, select Filter.
The Filter options will change based on where you are in the application and the web site. When selecting Food, for example, you will be presented with 5 areas that you can filter the products. Note that these are dynamic and will change over time. You can now refine your search using these filter topics. Examples below:
Remember to apply filter once selected.
The mobile application will present all the payment options that are available on the website.
Do not forget to accept our terms for the order (area 4 on the picture), and then press or select Continue.
Select the product you want, and then select the “Add to Cart” button. The status of the product on the website will define what this button presents to you.
We implement four (4) different stock statuses on the web site:
- In Stock – items will be set to AVAILABLE or ADD TO CART;
- Out of Stock – item will not be available for selection;
- Pre-Order – custom items can be pre-ordered, and you can add the item to your cart for payment and processing;
- 2 -3 Days – items are in transit and will be with us shortly. You can add the item to your cart for payment and processing.
Indeed, you can. On iOS, a selector wheel will allow you to set the quantity. On Android, you need to enter this number manually.
Indeed, you can. Select the Contact Us page / menu item and select the Blog icon (number 3 below on the picture).
This will invoke your default browser on your phone and redirect it to the Blog section on our web site.
Indeed, you can. Select the Contact Us page / menu item and select the FAQ icon (number 4 below on the picture).
This will invoke your default browser on your phone and redirect it to the FAQ section on our web site.
Indeed, you can. If you scroll down the page a little, you will notice that we present you with all the details available on the web site.