The Herbal Pet Allergy Support Herbal Formula (500gr)
A natural pet supplement with Sutherlandia, produced by The Herbal Pet. A blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals formulated to nutritionally maintain a healthy skin and coat.
The increase in allergies in pets is believed to be partly due to the lack of certain nutrients which are not currently seen as 'essential' in your pet's diet. This formula aims to provide these nutrients including: Bioflavonoids, Echinacea, Vitamin C.
Allergy (or Itch) Formula contains:
- Citrus aurantium - contains potent healing molecules called Bioflavonoids;
- Garlic - garlic has been researched for many possible functions including insect repulsion and the maintenance of a healthy immune response;
- Echinacea - helps your pet get less sick, less often;
- Siberian Ginseng - known as an adaptogen, is widely used in sports supplements for human athletes;
- Sutherlandia - sutherlandia (aka Cancer Bush) is an indigenous South African herb, and has long been used for a variety of illnesses;
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) plays a role in the immune system of the pet;
- Iron - Iron deficiency can lead to a weakened immune system;
- Seaweed meal - dried seaweed meal is a source of many vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Registered with the Department of Agriculture.
Please take care:
- Not for use during pregnancy or lactation, or in pets with an auto-immune condition;
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction;
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
For a complete overview of The Herbal Horse and Pet ingredient list, please read here.
|Moisture (%) (Max)||12.32%|
|Protein (Crude) (%) (Min)||8.45%|
|Fats and Oils (Crude) (%) (Min)||2.61%|
|Fibre (Crude) (%) (Max)||17.48%|
|Ash (Crude) (%) (Max)||22%|
|Dept of Agriculture|
|V-Registration (ACT:36/1947)||V20318 Act 36 / 1947|
Allergy Support Herbal Formula (500gr)
- Brand: The Herbal Horse & Pet
- Product Code: HP-PB-ALLERGY-02
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: R394.60