Rooibos Aromatics Rooibos Chamomile Infused Oil (2lt) (Moringa)
Our Rooibos and Chamomile with Moringa Infused Oil is uniquely South African, manufactured by Rooibos Aromatics. To make this uniquely blended oil, Rooibos Aromatics use a slow heat infusion process where the heat does not get above 60 degrees - thereby ensuring no loss of medicinal benefits associated with the base ingredients. The grape seed oil is not heated at all but added at the end of the infusion process as heating this oil would result in a loss in some of the active properties.
Ingredients include: Organic Rooibos Tea, Organic Chamomile Flowers, Organic Moringa, Vegetable Oil, Grapeseed Oil
The medicinal properties of Rooibos tea are well documented. It has
been shown to boost the immune system, it has anti-allergic and
anti-spasmodic properties. Rooibos contains Iron, Potassium and Copper
which are all good for metabolic function. Calcium, Manganese, Zinc and
Alpha Hydroxy Acid are essential for healthy skin and bones.
The proven medicinal qualities of Rooibos Tea includes:
- Anti-allergic, anti-spasmodic, immune system booster;
- Contains Iron, Potassium and Copper – for good metabolic function;
- Contains Calcium, Manganese, Zinc and Alpha hydroxy acid – for healthy skin and bones.
Recent studies have shown that Rooibos helps to prevent cancerous tumours and is effective in healing skin irritation. Likewise, Chamomile flowers have been found to have the following healing properties:
- Boosts the immune system;
- relaxes the nerves and soothes the stomach;
- reduces inflammation;
- improves liver function and helps rheumatism.
Chamomile is a natural analgesic, anti-depressant, anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, mild sedative and aids digestion.
Grape Seed oil is high in anti-oxidants and it has been found to improve blood circulation and has anti-inflammatory properties. The combination of the these three ingredients acts as not only a powerful itch soother, but other benefits for example, easing arthritic pain in older animals has been recognized.
Moringa is a small tree from India, Pakistan and Nepal that has been used for generations in Eastern countries to treat and prevent diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, anemia, arthritis, liver disease and respiratory, skin and digestive disorders. Moringa is popular as a leaf powder supplement, although the pods, roots, bark, flowers, seeds and fruits are also edible.
The proven Medicinal Qualities of Moringa are:
- Moringa is nutrient-packed. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It contains significant amounts of vitamins A, C and E; Calcium, Potassium and Protein;
- Moringa contains antioxidants called flavonoids, polyphenols and ascorbic acid in the leaves, flowers and seeds. Antioxidants fight free radicals, molecules that cause oxidative stress, cell damage and inflammation;
- Moringa reduces inflammation by suppressing inflammatory enzymes and proteins in the body. Moringa leaf concentrate can significantly lower inflammation in the cells;
- Moringa has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
that fight infections. It’s been effective against types of fungi that
cause infections on skin and strains of bacteria responsible for blood
and urinary tract infections and digestive problems.
Rooibos, Chamomile and Moringa Infused Oil is bottled in pharmaceutical grade glass and PET plastic containers, which are 100% recyclable.
Read more here.
|Ingredients||Organic Rooibos Tea, Organic Chamomile Flowers, Organic Moringa Leaves, Vegetable Oil, Grapeseed Oil|
|Dept of Agriculture|
Rooibos Chamomile Infused Oil (2lt) (Moringa) (RA)
- Brand: Rooibos Aromatics
- Product Code: RA-RC-MOROIL-02
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: R339.82