(INFO) Rooibos Aromatics Shampoo
Rooibos Shampoo is pH balanced formulated for animals, The Rooibos Shampoo is Bio-Degradable, Non-toxic and Earth-friendly, and, endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty, South Africa. The endorsement is for Rooibos Aromatics' ethical stance on neither the ingredients nor the final formulation being tested on animals.
- Extract of Organic Rooibos and Organic Chamomile Flowers;
- Grape Seed Oil;
- Aqua (Water);
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - is synthetic surfactant; These compounds consist of various fatty acids bound to amidopropyl betaine. The fatty acids in Cocamidopropyl Betaine are derived from coconut oil.
- Cocamide DEA - is a viscous liquid or waxy solid. These ingredients are fatty acids derivatives of diethanolamine (DEA). Cocamide DEA is safe as used in rinse-off products and safe at concentrations of less than or equal to 10% in leave-on products. Please note Cocamide MEA and Cocamide DEA are not the same compounds, and we are aware of the Cocamide MEA carcinogenic status.
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylexylglycerin. Phenoxyethanol is an oily, slightly sticky liquid with a faint rose-like scent. It is used as a preservative in a wide variety of cosmetic and personal care products, including skin care products, eye make-up, fragrances, blushers, foundations, lipstick, bath soaps and detergents, etc. Research shows that this ingredient is safe when used in these products. Ethylexylglycerin is a very significant preservant enhancer. Moreover it can serve as a skin conditioner and can help in the rejuvenation of skin. Ethylexylglycerin is generally deployed in place of parabens. Owing to all these properties conjugated with its deodorizing traits, it serves as a significant component of dermatological products.
- Peg-75 Lanolin - the PEG Lanolin ingredients are polyethylene glycol derivatives of lanolin or hydrogenated lanolin. The PEG Lanolin ingredients are used in the formulation of bath products, hair conditioners, hair straighteners, permanent waves, hair sprays, shaving products, nail care products, skin products and eye make-up.
- Potassium Sorbate - determined Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) as preservatives for direct addition to food. Sorbic Acid and Potassium Sorbate are effective for the control of mould and yeast in cheese products, baked goods, fruit juices, fresh fruits and vegetables, wines, soft drinks, pickles, sauerkraut, and certain fish and meat products.
- Citric Acid;
The shampoo does not contain any proprietary blends of skin conditioners and / or moisturisers, artificial fragrance, pthalates, artificial colours, formaldehyde preservatives, isothiazolinone preservatives, paraben preservatives, Cocamide-MEA, Triethanolamine, SD Alcohol 40, PEG-40 Lanolin, Propylene glycol, Sodium benzoate preservatives, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and Polysorbates.