The Herbal Pet Everypet Support Herbal Formula (200gr)
A blend of herbs, vitamins, prebiotics and minerals formulated to fill the gaps in a typical kibble, raw or barf diet, formulated by The Herbal Pet. Commercial dog food and even the BARF or homecooked diets do not provide everything your pet needs in order to thrive. Everypet Formula attempts to fill the nutritional gaps in these diets.
Everypet Formula contains:
- Vitamin A - has many roles – helping with night vision and gene expression being just two;
- Spirulina - is a blue green algae. It is a source of amino acids, proteins, fats, vitamins and co-factors;
- Magnesium - Animals deficient in Magnesium can show signs of nervousness, excitability and muscle tremors;
- Taurine - is an amino acid which are are the building blocks the body uses to make proteins. It is an essential amino acid for cats;
- Chia seed - provides a near ideal ration of Omega-3 and and Omega-6 Fatty Acids, as well as many other vitamins and minerals. Both of these play an important role in the maintenance of joint health;
- Diatomaceous earth - is thought to help maintain digestive balance;
- Vitamin D3 - controls the Calcium balance in the blood;
- MSM - Methylsulfonylmethane helps maintain healthy joints and supports recovery from exercise;
- Fructo-oligosaccharides - are a prebiotic and provides food for the good bacteria in the gut;
- Zinc - An essential mineral;
- Iron - deficiency can lead to a weakened immune system;
- Copper - is an essential mineral needed for a number of body processes including the formation of collagen, bone and connective tissue;
- Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin also helps with the production of ATP which is the carrying molecule for energy. It also supports fat and amino acid digestion;
- Vitamin B1 - Thiamine is required for the pet’s body to manufacture ATP, the carrying molecule for energy;
- Vitamin B6 - (Pyridoxine) is an essential vitamin, involved in mood support, amongst other things;
- Vitamin B12 - is an essential vitamin, necessary for the normal function of nerve cells.
Please take care:
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction;
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
Registered with the Department of Agriculture.
For a complete overview of The Herbal Horse and Pet ingredient list, please read here.
|Protein (Crude) (%) (Min)||13.6%|
|Fats and Oils (Crude) (%) (Min)||0.6%|
|Fibre (Crude) (%) (Max)||3.3%|
|Ash (Crude) (%) (Max)||55%|
|Nutritional Notes||Contains: Magnesium (16 000 mg/kg) Sulphur (0.97%)|
|Dept of Agriculture|
|V-Registration||V24218 Act 36 / 1947|
Everypet Support Herbal Formula (200gr)
- Brand: The Herbal Horse & Pet
- Product Code: HP-PB-EVERYPET-03
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: R143.48