The Herbal Pet Serenity Support Herbal Formula (200gr)
A herbal blend designed to help calm your pets in stressful situations, packaged in 200gr for your convenience.
A blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals formulated by The Herbal Pet to gently calm your pet in stressful situations, without causing drowsiness. Nervousness or aggression in pets can be a result of genetics, upbringing, nutritional deficiencies or circumstance. Whatever the reason, Serenity Formula should help your pets be happier and calmer. Naturally.
Serenity Formula contains:
- Brewer’s Yeast - Saccharomyces cerevisiae is a yeast and is the source of various vitamins and minerals;
- L-Tryptophan - A precursor to the ‘happiness’ neurotransmitter, Serotonin;
- Inositol - a vitamin-like molecule, plays a role in the action of Serotonin which is believed to act as a mood stabiliser;
- Chamomile - is a herb which soothes and calms;
- Passion Flower - is approved by Germany’s Commission E for ‘nervous unrest’;
- Magnesium - Animals deficient in Magnesium can show signs of nervousness, excitability and muscle tremors.
Please take care:
- Not for use during pregnancy or lactation;
- Not to be used in conjunction with anti-depressant medication;
- Store carefully as harmful to dogs in large quantities;
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction;
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
Registered with the Department of Agriculture.
For a complete overview of The Herbal Horse and Pet ingredient list, please read here.
|Moisture (%) (Max)||2.4%|
|Protein (Crude) (%) (Min)||41%|
|Fats and Oils (Crude) (%) (Min)||1.2%|
|Fibre (Crude) (%) (Max)||0.8%|
|Ash (Crude) (%) (Max)||7%|
|Nutritional Notes||Contains: Tryptophan (284 333 mg/kg) Magnesium (1267 mg/kg)|
|Dept of Agriculture|
|V-Registration (ACT:36/1947)||V20321 Act 36 / 1947|
Serenity Support Herbal Formula (200gr) (HP)
- Brand: The Herbal Horse & Pet
- Product Code: HP-PB-SERENITY-03
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: R187.83