(ABOUT) Rooibos Infused Oils
The medicinal properties of Rooibos tea are well documented. It has been shown to boost the immune system, it has anti-allergic and anti-spasmodic properties. Rooibos contains Iron, Potassium and Copper which are all good for metabolic function. Calcium, Manganese, Zinc and Alpha Hydroxy Acid are essential for healthy skin and bones.
The proven medicinal qualities of Rooibos Tea includes:
- Anti-allergic, anti-spasmodic, immune system booster;
- Contains Iron, Potassium and Copper – for good metabolic function;
- Contains Calcium, Manganese, Zinc and Alpha hydroxy acid – for healthy skin and bones.
Recent studies have shown that Rooibos helps to prevent cancerous tumours and is effective in healing skin irritation. Likewise, Chamomile flowers have been found to have the following healing properties:
- Boosts the immune system;
- relaxes the nerves and soothes the stomach;
- reduces inflammation;
- improves liver function and helps rheumatism.
Chamomile is a natural analgesic, anti-depressant, anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, mild sedative and aids digestion.
Grape Seed oil is high in anti-oxidants and it has been found to improve blood circulation and has anti-inflammatory properties. The combination of the these three ingredients acts as not only a powerful itch soother, but other benefits for example, easing arthritic pain in older animals has been recognized.
Moringa is a small tree from India, Pakistan and Nepal that has been used for generations in Eastern countries to treat and prevent diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, anemia, arthritis, liver disease and respiratory, skin and digestive disorders. Moringa is popular as a leaf powder supplement, although the pods, roots, bark, flowers, seeds and fruits are also edible.
The proven Medicinal Qualities of Moringa are:
- Moringa is nutrient-packed. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It contains significant amounts of vitamins A, C and E; Calcium, Potassium and Protein;
- Moringa contains antioxidants called flavonoids, polyphenols and ascorbic acid in the leaves, flowers and seeds. Antioxidants fight free radicals, molecules that cause oxidative stress, cell damage and inflammation;
- Moringa reduces inflammation by suppressing inflammatory enzymes and proteins in the body. Moringa leaf concentrate can significantly lower inflammation in the cells;
- Moringa has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that fight infections. It’s been effective against types of fungi that cause infections on skin and strains of bacteria responsible for blood and urinary tract infections and digestive problems.