(LEGAL) Website Usage Policy
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these Terms and any orders placed by you or on your behalf in respect of any of the Products must be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer of ours is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us by e-mail immediately of any changes to the Personal Information.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold Raw Food for Pets (Pty) Ltd, operated by Blue Sage Distribution (Pty) Ltd and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Terms by you or anyone you are responsible for or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
Description of Products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out any additional Specific Conditions related to that Product.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You apply to be a website user and will receive your authorised account number and appropriate delivery day.
- You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered.
We may but are not obliged to notify you of our non-acceptance of an order made by you. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
The contract will be concluded in English.
Prices include VAT at the prevailing rate within South Africa and delivery cost unless otherwise stated.
Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the payment section of this website. You confirm that the credit, debit or store card that is being used is yours. We prefer EFT payments, and we do not accept Cash on Delivery.
All credit / debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.